Monday 21 March 2011

Ancillaries Draft 1

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD

My teacher told me that i had some faults about my newspaper advert

1. The images did not relate to the perception of tattoos

2. I should relate the title to communicate something about the documentary

3. I need to take my own images and that maybe i could have more pictures around the page

4. There needs to be a subtitle

5. must include page number/ magazine type etc

6. Should include drop capital at start

Over all level: 1/2
Overall mark: 3/4



NEWSPAPER ADVERT

The things my teacher said i could improve on are:

1. To link the images to the perception of tattoos and said that the footballer has nothing to do with tattoos.

2. She didn't like that the word INK was in different colours

3. I need to take my own original images to link to the perception of tattoos

Overall level: 2
Overall mark: 5


















No comments:

Post a Comment