Wednesday 15 September 2010

Research- Cat Man

Research for my main idea about Tattoos:

This is Cat Man, real name Dennis Avner.

During the day he works as a US computer programmer and becomes a feline by night.

He deeply believes that he has the spirit and soul of a tiger and even eats raw meat and climbs trees to feel more at one with his animal friends.

Dennis has transformed himself so much and now likes to be known simply as "Cat".

The 50-year-old has spent an enormous amount of money to change his face and body into a cat and definitely does not regret anything.

He says: "My work began in 1985, when I had extensive tattoo work on my face."

"Pretty much every inch of my body is covered in tiger tattoos, but I still have a couple of inches on the backs of my legs that need to be worked on. And yes, I do mean every inch."

He decided to transform himself into a cat because he believed he was ment to be one.


http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article1656320.ece


No comments:

Post a Comment